Overnight Cape Trib - Adv Co Info
Cape Trib Overnight with Adventure Company
Experience an overnight adventure staying in the oldest rainforest in the world. Take time to explore the rainforest, rivers and beaches of the Daintree and Cape Tribulation and enjoy unique rainforest accommodation.
What makes it Great?
- Explore World Heritage Rainforest
- Wildlife Habitat
- Mossman Gorge
- Lunch at the Cape Trib Beach House
- Overnight accommodation at either Cape Trib Beach House or PK's Jungle Lodge or Ferntree Rainforest Lodge
- 1 hour Daintree River Cruise
Includes return hotel transfers
From Cairns and Northern Beaches at 7:00am returning at 6:30pm (approx)
From Port Douglas at 8:00am return at 5:30pm (approx)
Itinerary: Day 1
06:40 Cairns City pick-ups commence
07:30 Northern Beaches pick-ups commence
08:15 Port Douglas pick-ups
08:30 Rainforest Habitat
10:00 Mossman Gorge
11:00 Daintree River Cable ferry crossing
12:30 Lunch – Set Menu
13:00 Cape Tribulation Beach Walk
13:45 Accommodation drop-offs
Itinerary: Day 2
13:45 Accommodation pick-ups
15:00 Daintree River Wildlife Cruise
17:15 Port Douglas drop-offs
18:00 Northern Beaches drop-offs
18:30 Cairns City drop-offs
Inclusions & Highlights:
Coastal Drive – Travel to Port Douglas on one of the most renowned scenic coastal roads in Australia. Have your camera ready for breath taking views.
Wildlife Habitat – 1 hour to visit the award winning Rainforest Wildlife Habitat where you will venture through purpose built native habitats of some of Australia’s rare, endangered and beautiful native animals. You have a chance to have morning tea with the birds (optional extra), hand feed a Kangaroo and see a Koala doing what they do best…..sleeping!
Mossman Gorge - Enjoy a brief stop (1 hour) and guided rainforest walk. See the crystal clear waters of Mossman River cascade over spectacular boulder formations amongst the lush rainforest.
Alexandra Lookout – The perfect location to view where the Daintree Rainforest, Daintree River and the Coral Sea merge into one spectacular panoramic reflection. Ideal spot for those post card photo opportunities.
Lunch Time – Only meters from Cape Tribulation Beach you will be treated to a Chef prepared lunch. Indulge in a set menu choice of local barramundi (fish), Steak and a Vegetarian option all served with a fresh garden salad & chips, daily baked bread finished off with a tropical fruit platter to share at your table. Bring your towel & swimmers for a dip in the resort pool or in the ocean (marine stingers are present during the stinger season Oct to June).
Cape Tribulation Beach – Already there for the lunch break you now have free time for a walk along the full length of the magical Cape Tribulation Bay (takes 30min unguided) or simply kick back and relax under the fringing rainforest of the Daintree where the “Rainforest meets the Reef”!
**You will be dropped off to your selected Cape Trib accommodation and your tour will commence the following day.
Daintree River Wildlife Cruise – Your journey continues to the majestic Daintree River for a 1 hour Wildlife and Crocodile exploration. This is a rare location to see wildlife at play in their native habitat and retrieve knowledge and tales of the area from a local naturalist guide.
Rex Lookout – On the return trip back to Cairns, stop briefly at Rex’s Lookout. A popular spot for tourist’s to take scenic photos of the coast line and out to Green Island. It’s also a popular spot for dare devil hang gliders to enjoy the uplifting sea breeze.
ACCOMMODATION - Choose from one of 3 accommodation:
1. Cape Tribulation Beach House is unique 3 - 4 star accommodation. Nestled within the 110 million year old Daintree Rainforest, this back to nature resort is situated on 7 acres of absolute beachfront, with direct access Cape Tribulation Beach, offering all guests a truly wild, unique tropical holiday experience.
- Endeavour Dorm - featuring 5 single beds, outside dining area, a/c, sharing communal shower block and kitchen.
- Rudder & Undine Room - featuring a double bed and a set of bunk beds can sleep up to 4 people, a/c, share communal kitchenette, bathroom and outside dining area.
- Escape Cabins - featuring a double bed and two singles, a/c, en-suite, fridge, tea/coffee facilities and shared balcony.
- Ribbon Cabins - Located only 30m from the beach, these accommodation cabins feature a king or twin beds, a/c, en-suite, fridge, tea/coffee making facilities and shared balcony.
- St Crispin's Cabin - Located only 20m from the beach, these free standing private cabins feature a king-sized bed, a/c, en-suite, fridge, tea/coffee making facilities and private balcony.
2. PK's Jungle Lodge is a budget accommodation minutes from the beach in the heart of Cape Tribulation surrounded by the Daintree World Heritage Rainforest.
Lounge around the large pool soaking up the warm tropical sun and then in the evening it all happens at PK's famous Jungle Bar. A full night of fun & activities.
- Dorms - featuring 4 or 7 beds, a/c. linen supplied (BYO towels) and shared facilities.
- Ensuite Room - airy timber rooms in a lush tropical setting with ensuite, double or twin beds, a/c, linen & towels supplied.
3. Ferntree Rainforest Lodge is set back in the heart of a lush coastal rainforest, a short stroll from Cape Tribulation's beach and its famous mangrove boardwalks.
Dorms - feature ensuite facilities providing spacious budget accommodation in amongst rainforest gardens. Shared Dormitory beds feature either single or bunk beds.
Ensuite Rooms - features Twin/Double beds with private bathrooms & mini-refrigerator.
Poolside Rooms provide a resort feel with an upstairs private balcony overlooking the lagoon style pool. Rooms have a spacious living/sleeping area and en-suite facilities with bath and shower.
GREAT NEWS! All payments made to Travstar do not incur a credit card surcharge.
truly magical place
Cape Tribulation is a truly magical place. Our accomodation was great, a simple wooden cabin on the beach. Food in the cafe was great! Staff were lovely. Our tour guide was fab, knowledgeable without being overpowering. My one critisism is that too much is crammed into the 2 day break so that not enough time at each destination to appreciate. Less would definitely be more!
Posted By Helen Ferguson
Overnight Cape Trib - Adv Co Rates
Need Help With Your Booking?Our Cairns Office is Currently Open
About Travstar Booking Requests
There are some things a computer can't do.
We love helping people plan their holidays and we want to make sure we get it right.
Some holiday packages can be quite complicated with multiple tours and accommodation, pick-up times and extras.
That's why every booking made through a Travstar Website is checked by our local consultants.
It takes a little bit longer to get your tickets but we want to make sure everything is going to run smoothly for you.
How long wil it take to get my tickets?
Our team are alerted to new booking requests as they come in. During office hours you can expect to have your tickets within an hour or two.
After office hours your tickets may take up to 12 hours to arrive.